Since 1957 Tri Formed Top has been a family owned business meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations for supplying custom commercial casework. Brothers Harleth and Eugene Martiny started the business in 1957 in a small shop on Walnut Street in Milwaukee and for 39 years called it home. In 1983 the business was handed down to Eugene Martiny Jr until his retirement in the summer of 2006. Brother Rick Martiny and current owner is carrying on the family business. With 32 years of experience in commercial woodwork you are in good hands.
In 1994, as demand increased Tri Formed Top moved into our current location, a 12,000 sq ft facility at 11739 W Dearbourn Avenue, Wauwatosa, WI.
Commitment to Our Customers:
Tri Formed Top is a service orientated company which seeks perfection in everything we do. We are recognized for quality manufacturing, on time delivery, excellent customer service, follow through and competitive pricing. We guarantee customer satisfaction. We deliver what we promise!
- One on one meeting with our project manager. Prior to starting of a project architectural drawings will be will be created for review and approval.
- On going communication regarding ordered and delivery of products to ensure “On Time” delivery of finished products.
- On site field measurements will be taken prior to manufacturing.
- Ongoing communication regarding progress of the job.
- Delivery or installation date confirmed.